Corne Cherry v3.0.1 Hotswap Keyboard PCB Kit
₱1190 – ₱4090
PCB KIT ONLY
You will need to solder the components to have a complete keyboard PCB. But we can solder them for you, choose “Solder the Components”.
The Corne Keyboard, usually referred to as the Crkbd is designed by Foostan. This is the V3 Cherry version, which allows you to make the MX Switches hot-swappable using Kailh Sockets .
- QMK firmware
- MX Hot-swap Sockets
- 42 Keys
- Per-split 128×32 OLED Display support
- Per-key RGB
- Underglow RGB
- Corne v3 PCB
- 42x Switch Diodes SMD (+3 spares )
- 42x Kailh Hotswap Sockets
- 2x Reset Switch
- 2x TRRS Socket
- 1x TRRS Cable
- 2x 4-pin Lopro Female OLED Socket
If you choose Low Profile Female Header for MCU Socketing:
- 12x 4-pin Lopro Female MCU Socket
If you choose Per-switch and Underglow:
- 42x RGB SK6812Mini-e (+3 spares )
- 12x WS2812b (+3 spares )
You can find the official build guide here to the Corne Cherry V3.