Reviung41 1.4 MX Hotswap Keyboard
₱5690 – ₱6610
BARE KEYBOARD ONLY, NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
You will need switches, keycaps, and a USB cable.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
You will need to screw in the case together and push in switches onto the PCB and switch plates.
Please note of our Quality Disclosure, especially for this product.
You will also need a 2u stabilizer, and a 2u keycap. You may use a combination of 1.5u and 1u keycaps in the outer thumb row keys.
Reviung41 is one of the many keyboards in the Reviung series, ranging from 30% to 60% keyboards, designed by gtips. It sports a split-unibody design, a 3×12 matrix with a 5-key thumb cluster. This is our most portable “split” keyboard.
- QMK Firmware with Via Support
- MX Hot-swap Sockets
- 41 Keys, 3×12 with a 5-key thumb cluster
- Drop lighting and diffused front-facing accent lighting
- Assembled Reviung41 MX Hotswap PCB
- Low-profile socketed MCU of your choosing
- Reviung41 Case Kit
- FR4 Top Plate
- Upper and Lower Acrylic Middle Layers (light diffusers)
- Acrylic Bottom Plate
- Engraved MCU Cover
- Enough hardware