Lily58 Pro MX Hotswap Keyboard PCB Kit
₱1790 – ₱3259
PCB KIT ONLY
You will need to solder the components to have a complete keyboard PCB. But we can solder them for you, choose “Solder the Components”.
The Lily58 Pro is designed by Naoki Katahira. There are numerous forks of the original design, but this is the original as-is design from the creator.
- QMK firmware
- MX Hot-swap Sockets
- 58 Keys
- Per-split 128×32 OLED Display support
- Lily58 Pro PCBs
- 58 x Switch Diodes SMD (+2 spares )
- 58 x Kailh Hotswap Sockets
- 2 x Reset Switch
- 2 x TRRS Socket
- 1 x TRRS Cable
- 2x 4-pin Lopro Female OLED Socket
If you choose Low Profile Female Header for MCU Socketing:
- 12x 4-pin Lopro Female MCU Socket
You can find the official build guide here to the Lily58 Pro.