Fifi MX Hotswap Keyboard
₱5490 – ₱7640
BARE KEYBOARD ONLY, NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
You will need switches, keycaps, and a USB cable.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
You will need to screw in the case together and push in switches onto the PCB and switch plates.
Please note of our Quality Disclosure, especially for this product.
The Fifi Keyboard, is a 36-key keyboard designed specifically for use with the Miryoku keymap by Manna Harbour, it is based off of Foostan’s Crkbd and is created by Ray Cheng. It is designed to have a more aggressive columnar stagger compared to a Corne v3.
- 36 Keys
- Kailh MX Hot-swap Sockets
- Miryoku Keymap Pre-flashed
- Per-split 128×32 OLED Display support
- Socketed OLEDs and Pro Micros
- Ascension to the ergo-chasing community
- Assembled Fifi MX Hotswap PCB
- Two Low-profile socketed MCUs of your choosing
- Two Low-profile socketed OLEDs
- Basic TRRS Cable
- Fifi Smoke Black Acrylic Sandwich Case Kit